Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
050717_STR_00 (6).jpg
Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir talks to reporters during a joint press conference with his Emirati, Egyptian, and Bahraini counterparts after their meeting in the Egyptian capital Cairo on July 5, 2017, discussing the Gulf diplomatic crisis with Qatar, as Doha called for dialogue to resolve the dispute. The foreign ministers of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates "regret the negative response from Qatar," they said in the statement read out by Egyptian foreign minister Sameh Shoukry on July 5, 2017. The Saudi foreign ministry had said earlier that it had received Qatar's response to a 13-point list of demands issued on June 22 -- which include Doha ending support for the Muslim Brotherhood and closing broadcaster Al-Jazeera -- and would respond "at the right time". Photo by Stranger